Try to upload a WordPress theme or plugin, but it gave you an error: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
Hosting I’m using: (60% discount)
Where I get my domains:
WP plugins I’m using:
PayPal tip jar:
Some of the above links might be affiliate links.
And you can’t find this freaking php.ini?
No worries, I’ll show you how to fix this issue in a few minutes
try this video if the method in this video didn’t work:
Steps to add php.ini to WordPress:
1. In Cpanel under “”files”” select “”File Manager””
2. In Public_html, create new file by pressing “”+ File”” sign in top left corner
3. Name the file php.ini and click save
4. Find php.ini in the folder, right-click it and choose “”edit”” and click “”edit”” again
5. In the text editor add following code:
memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 50M
post_max_size = 50M
max_execution_time = 300
6. Click “”Save changes”” in the top right corner and close the window
7. Go to Cpanel, and scroll down until you find “”PHP Processes””
8. Click “”Kill Processes””
9. You can now install a new theme or plugin up until 50Mb, if you want it to be more, just increase the numbers in the code.
Where the heck is Cpanel? Check this:
My website setup & recommendations:
You’ll find more tutorials here:
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below, I will be glad to help. I hope you liked this tutorial!
Tag: php.ini wordpress, The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini, The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize, wordpress php.ini, where is wordpress php.ini, upload_max_filesize, upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini, upload max filesize, wordpress upload max filesize, uploaded file exceeds, wordpress uploaded file exceeds, wordpress filesize, wordpress plugin upload max, wordpress theme upload max, file size wordpress, wordpress plugin size, php.ini wordpress
Xem Thêm Bài Viết Về Mobile Khác: https://thoidaicongnghe.com/mobile